The Corporate Council is designed to provide VisArts with the financial resources needed to support the many community outreach programs and initiatives we offer to those who have little or no opportunity to explore their creative side. These include:
- Weekly art classes for teens and adults with developmental disabilities
- Classes for senior citizens – many of whom have no choice about their daily lives; and,
- Creative art experiences for wounded soldiers who are in treatment at Walter Reed Army Hospital and for their caregivers who are often under incredible stress in providing support to their spouse and children.
A VisArts Corporate Council membership provides companies with an opportunity to reach potential customers, promote your business, inspire your employees, and stimulate innovation and foster creative collaboration. A partnership with VisArts can help enhance the critical thinking and creative skills of your workforce while improving employee engagement, recruitment and retention.
Corporate Council recognition and benefits include:
$2,500 Level Corporate Donor:
- Discounts of 50% on selected “Discover the Artist In You” classes (Cocktails and Canvas, Mud and Merlot, Painting Under the Stars and Platter and Pinot) for your employees;
- Two $300 discounts (regular price $600 for four hours) on your rental of the Buchanan Event Room for Monday – Thursday weeknight events;
- Once a year feature highlighting your company in one of our weekly eblasts that is emailed to a list of nearly 17,000 contacts;
- Acknowledgement in all VisArts written promotional materials, press releases and on the VisArts website; and,
- Company name included on the Corporate Council donor signage located on the 2nd floor artist concourse.
$5,000 Level Corporate Donor:
- All benefits at the $2,500 level;
- A naming opportunity for an upcoming 2015 gallery exhibition or one of our “VisAbility” art programs for special populations including wounded veterans, families with children at NIH, and developmentally disadvantaged teens and adults; and,
- A free, specially tailored art/team building activity for up to 15 of your employees, to be held at VisArts.
We are delighted to acknowledge the support of the following members of our Corporate Council.