The Corporate Council is designed to provide VisArts with the financial resources needed to support the many community outreach programs and initiatives we offer to those who have little or no opportunity to explore their creative side. These include:
- weekly art classes for teens and adults with developmental disabilities
- classes for senior citizens – many of whom have no choice about their daily lives; and,
- creative art experiences for wounded soldiers who are in treatment at Walter Reed Army Hospital and for their caregivers who are often under incredible stress in providing support to their spouse and children.
A VisArts Corporate Council membership provides companies with an opportunity to reach potential customers, promote your business, inspire your employees, stimulate innovation and foster creative collaboration. A partnership with VisArts can help enhance the critical thinking and creative skills of your workforce while improving employee engagement, recruitment and retention.
Corporate Council recognition and benefits include:
- Two $300 discounts (regular price $600 for four hours) on rental of the Buchanan Event Room for Monday – Thursday weeknight events;
- Four free uses of the VisArts Executive Conference Room or third floor classrooms;
- Waiver of $300 private event fee for team-building events;
- Summer Camp Discount for employee children;
- Once a year feature in our weekly eblast highlighting your support;
- Once a year Art Extravaganza for Corporate Council members featuring food, wine and art activity for up to ten employees; and,
- Acknowledgement in all VisArts’ written promotional materials, weekly eblasts, press releases and on the VisArts website.
We are delighted to acknowledge the support of the following members of our Corporate Council.