The Corporate Council is designed to provide VisArts with the financial resources needed to support the many community outreach programs and initiatives we offer to those who have little or no opportunity to explore their creative side. These include:
- Weekly art classes
- Classes for senior citizens – many of whom have no choice about their daily lives; and,
- Creative art experiences for wounded soldiers who are in treatment at Walter Reed Army Hospital and for their caregivers who are often under incredible stress in providing support to their spouse and children.
A VisArts Corporate Council membership provides companies with an opportunity to reach potential customers, promote your business, inspire your employees, and stimulate innovation and foster creative collaboration. A partnership with VisArts can help enhance the critical thinking and creative skills of your workforce while improving employee engagement, recruitment and retention.
Corporate Council recognition and benefits include:
$2,500 Level Benefits:
- Annual featured recognition on the VisArts website
- Company name on signage in our Artist Concourse
- Invitation to our annual Corporate Council networking event
- Discounts on select art-making experiences for your employees
- Weeknight discounts on our stunning event rental spaces
- Annual e-feature highlighting your company
$5,000 Level Benefits:
- All benefits at the $2,500 level
- Sponsorship of an upcoming gallery exhibition or special art program
- A free, individualized team-building experience for up to 15 employees
We are delighted to acknowledge the support of the following members of our Corporate Council.