VisArts relies on the generosity of individual donors, corporate and foundation sponsors and local, state and federal government agencies for support of its programs and initiatives.
Gift at all levels have merit and can make a significant impact. Please support our mission by making a financial contribution today. Your tax deductible donation in any amount is appreciated and will be used wisely. Thank you.
In addition to donating online using the button below, you may also download and mail our donation form.
Contributions are important to organizations like VisArts and help us offset the costs of running a non-profit arts center.
- A contribution of $500 will enable VisArts to provide a full scholarship for a child in our summer camp program;
- A contribution of $750 will enable VisArts to provide free sketchbooks and drawing pencils to participants in “The Big Draw,” an international month-long celebration of the importance of art in our world;
- A contribution of $1,000 will enable VisArts to purchase new easels and stools for its painting and drawing studio or for the purchase of a new potter’s wheel for our ceramics camp;
- A contribution of $1,500 will enable VisArts to offer an emerging artist a free summery residency;
- A contribution of $2,500 will enable VisArts to provide scholarship assistance for classes and camps to it least ten low-income students;
- A contribution of $3,000 will enable VisArts to purchase a new digital computer, monitor, desk and chair so that we can expand our growing digital art program;
- A contribution of $5,000 will cover the costs of one gallery exhibition; and,
- A contribution of $10,000 will enable VisArts to purchase a new ceramics and glass kiln for our education program.